Remote Support Services
Catalyst offers remote support using Bomgar.
Bomgar simplifies support by letting technicians control remote computers, servers, smartphones and network devices over the internet or network. With Bomgar, a support rep can see what customers see or control their computers for support. Seeing the screen helps you decrease on-site visits, eliminate phone support, and respond effectively to peaks in demand. Resolve more incidents in first tier on the first call using the Bomgar support appliance.
Catalyst can do remote Support for Windows®, Linux, Mac®, BlackBerry® and Windows™ Mobile devices.
Benefits and Security:
- Get immediate computer support when you need it.
- Save billable travel time for a technician to come on-site.
- Provides access as long as you have an Internet connection.
- Allows you to control the connection. You are in charge of the connection and may disconnect the technician at any time. Technicians cannot reconnect to your PC unless you initiate the connection, or allow the technician to “Pin” your system for after hours support if needed.
- End-to-end, 256-bit SSL encryption for compliance with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and other federal and local legislation.
Clients may start a remote support session by calling 865-282-4268 and clicking the remote support
link to the right. You may also visit http://webassist.usacatalyst.com