If you’re considering reducing costs associated with maintaining a permanent IT staff, consider Catalyst’s flexible IT outsourcing solutions for small, midsized or enterprise businesses. Whether your organization has several computers or several hundred computers, we can take care of your needs. We offer complete onsite or offsite computer network outsourcing, which can range from an initial analysis of equipment to routine management of all IT processes. This is an all-inclusive service that takes the burden off your company so you can conduct business as usual. On the other hand, you may be satisfied with your in-house IT staff but need to free them up so they are available to handle critical projects. In that case, our computer network technicians can take care of your day-to-day IT operations. We can also handle your projects and leave the daily maintenance to your IT team. We understand that no two businesses are the same – let us recommend the services that best fit your IT infrastructure.
Benefits of IT Outsourcing:
- Manage your IT infrastructure onsite or offsite, which allows greater flexibility of your own staff
- Supplement your staff in the field via our remote support solutions via the Internet
- Streamline your business functions
- Keep up with changes in technology
- Utilize the most up-to-date IT software and services to ensure efficiencies
- Free your organization from the need to maintain full-time IT employees with requisite certifications
- Ensure that you have a functional and performing infrastructure that covers a full range of technical
issues while providing the assurance of accountability and business continuity
Catalyst also offers IT recruiment services through our HR Group if you are looking to add additional staff to your company.